The Advanced program is a live 6-month training with a class of other students around the world. Students have access to all of the content of essentials, plus a workbook with guided actions and feedback and live bi-weekly sessions with Zach. Course modules and bonus videos are released every week, over a 6 month period. Successful completion of the advanced program results in Water Cycle Restoration Certification.
Graduates are celebrated and promoted through the Water Stories network and listed in our directory of practitioners. Graduates also have the option to join a monthly membership that includes continued access to all of the content, professional development sessions, bonus videos, and the evolving content of the course. They also gain access to additional one on one sessions and direct mentorship.
6 month course.
- Go through the course over a 6 month timeline with other students from around the world.Opens twice per year.
- Enrollment opens twice per year, in June and December.Live sessions.
- Bi-weekly live sessions for questions and discussions for each module over the 6 month class timeframe.Workbook actions.
- Work through our guided actions for each module that will lead you towards becoming a practitioner.Expert feedback.
- Receive personalized expert feedback on your workbook responses and gain confidence in your work.Certification.
- Gain certification in Water Cycle Restoration based on your pathway, either as an Advocate, Steward, or Professional12 month content access.
- All of the features of the essentials option plus additional bonus videos and resources.Alumni membership.
- Continued access to the course and live sessions with an exclusive community of practitioners